Thermostat Argument

Well that was fun. Roommate got upset I turned down the heat when he set it at 75.

Then he complains about all the money on space heaters that turn off at a certain point, my decorations I waste money on cause I don't use them, and food they don't like. I explained 75 makes me sweat and since I pay for heat I will handle 73 max. I have flannel sheets and a comforter I can't use on my bed cause the house is too hot for them. His girlfriend turned it 75 and changed it 73. Then he goes off how a rotten roommate I am chasing his friends away by refusing to help him clean. I replied that if I am so terrible then he can call friends up and find a new home. He asked why I'm being stubborn.

I said I don't want him here anymore. He exploded into a rage and went downstairs slamming things. Then I heard him crying. Just now he tells me I don't need to drive him to the driving test tomorrow. He probably canceled the appointment to take the written test. Well I gotta go take dogs to their groomer appointment.

As I got harnesses and leashes on the dogs, he explains he grew up in a large suburb house where 1 house could take up this whole block. Yeah, and I grew up in a small town in a middle class house with 4 bedrooms upstairs and my yard was 3 town lots. So what is his point. Point is he doesn't want to live here. Well, being here almost 3 years says differently. He is not a prisoner, he can walk out the door anytime. I won't beg him to stay. PS. I did offer an electric blanket so they aren't so cold. He rather have a weighted blanket so canceled ordered electric blanket and ordered a weighten blanket. Have to tell him I have read articles about pets suffocating under weighted blankets when they could not escape from them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone