Got Fired

Well, it finally happened. I'm fired. Told them I expected this since they fired the other secretary last March. Arrived at chiropractor office, 1 and half hour early. Insurance is through the government so won't lose that. But now I have to do food delivery until I can start taking classes to be a pilates instructor in February. Maybe apply to volunteer again at a museum. I need to meet people. Not kicking out roommates. I told them I need them to help me. I instructed roommate to take the driver's written test again to get his permit so he can get his license and get a job he wants to bring in income. He cancelled his last appointment to take the test after an argument over the thermostat. If he had a job, nobody would be complaining about him being here. I will be mean mommy to push him to get his driver's license. They can help me with food delivery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone