Interesting phone call

I had a phone call yesterday from a customer service agent giving me a customer's reservation number, if that makes it easisest for me to look them up she says. Actually, it helps to know the question first before looking up a person's reservation number. I ask if they just need directions to the airport. No ma'am, she says, they want to extend their rental and need our authorization to modify it. Authorization to extend a rental? That is a new one. I am used to getting authorization for an extension from the credit card company. Anyway, I prefer the contract number of the rental instead of the reservation number. Well, the customer on the other line hung up so she apologized for distrubing me. Whatever. I thought it strange because the customer service number is not given to customers until they return the car and it appears on their receipt. Post later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone