Fruit and a ballet

I went to the grocery store and came home to watch a ballet with a bowl
of watermelon. I had no idea what is was about, but enjoyed watching the
delicate movements. Later, I realized it was Swan Lake.

It is a shame Congress desires to destroy Public TV by withdrawing funds
because it doesn't carry ultra-conservative values and don't support the
war on terror, or something like that. I would like to know where else
one can find New York ballets, Des Moines Metro operas, Boston Pops
symphonies with 4th of July fireworks, and children's programs that are
sex-free, cuss-free, and adult themed-free. Public TV is the only
commercial-free viewing available in the country. I guess congress has
decided the public is no longer entitled to have programs determined by
the public instead of profit-driven companies.

That's OK, I'm getting use to rights, comforts, privaledges, and
anything taken for granted removed from my life. I only ask what will be
taken away next, my right to breathe fresh air outside from relaxing
environmental regulations? Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone