Accident

I got into a tiny accident on my way home. The bumped was so light I
barely noticed it until my neck started hurting. I just turned after a
long wait to turn in rush hour traffic when a car in the other lane
starting pull out in front of me at a red light and I suddenly halted
to a complete stop to avoid smashing into the driver's door. I stopped
so suddenly I thought the thump I heard was the brakes, then my
sunglasses flew off my face. I'm sure someone hit me from behind. I
looked around for a place to pull over while sitting at the red light,
but of course I can't move without hitting a car in any direction. The
light turns green and I inch forward, as rush hour forces you to do, to
look at my rear view mirror. I see a brand new silver car with no
license plate with their turning blinker on. No paint or dent on their
car so I figured I probably just paint damage. I drive on. The new
silver car with dealership paper tags changes lanes, and I stop again at
the red light to observe their bumper, it is right beside me. No damage
or paint from my car. I continue to inch forward and lose sight of the
car. Now gaining the entrance to the freeway, my necks hurts really
bad.

Half way home on the freeway I start crying from the pain and it finally
subsides to a headache. 45 minutes later when I make it home to observe
the damage. My bumper is plastic not metal, sorry I didn't know that. In
addition to the paint scrapes I was expecting, the center of my rear
bumper is sticking up like a bubble. The outer edges of the bumper have
1 inch cracks causing it to lift a little. The trunk works fine so I'm
not going to worry about it or get it fixed. Though I will get my neck
adjusted, the pain comes and goes now. I know I'm the perfect victim. My parents
trained me very well to be so. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone