Water Dripping in the Kitchen

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! Now my roof is leaking in the kitchen. I am using every bucket and waste basket to catch the water. STOP RAINING!

Some relief today. The roofer dropped off the supplies today. Now, to wait for the rain to stop so the roofer can fix the flashing. Roommate thought it was a bad idea leaving the shingles and flashing outside. That is what roofers do. They leave shingles and flashing in the yard the day before they work on it.

News is announcing flood warnings of the nearby river. Great I have to go to a Pilates session with a fellow classmate and Physical Therapy tomorrow. If the river floods, if will be very difficult to go to that side of town. Praying the bridges stay okay.

Great, wonderful, my microwave is dead. And my spare microwave went dead months ago. And the Raccoon River is expected to flood tomorrow, when I need to get to West Des Moines for appointments. I swear I'm cursed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone