Well, girlfriend starts work at a fast food place soon. Roommate's car repair: replacing the battery and alternator is taking the rest of my emergency savings. I plan to audition for their internship and aim to pass the interview and teach a 50-minute class audition. Apprentice Instructor earns less than a Certified Instructor. But it's money if I get it. Roommate wants me to look for a job because I won't make money teaching Pilates, since nobody is willing to be a client for my practice teaching, especially since my candle business couldn't sell anything. The plan was to teach at the Pilates Studio, not self-employment. Anyway, after telling him I don't have the cash in my account to pay for his car repair. I have to sell stocks to empty my emergency savings. So, I have to dip into retirement savings to buy groceries at the end of the month, hoping to be hired soon. Then, they are hungry for chicken wings and want to use my food delivery account to order them. I know he wants me to pay for them too. I play dumb, saying he is welcome to use my car for his food delivery (and pay for those wings themselves). Well, they took the car and came right back, so I am certain they just went to the restaurant and came back. Then he rages on how I'm not listening to him.
They do food delivery, but then ask for money to buy cigarettes or pay their cell phone card. They say they are saving money to take a trip to Minnesota. Girlfriend has never been anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment