Well, roommate had some Mormons here to bless the house. He plans to attend temple service tomorrow morning. I asked if he was joining the Mormon Church and he said he was visiting. Sure. I said once he would a great conspiracy theory cult leader. But hey, he said he plans to leave soon so I will not stop him.
It would be amusing if they did join the Mormon church since Mormons don't drink alcohol, coffee, or tea, don't use tobacco, don't use illegal drugs, and don't have sex before marriage. All dealbreakers for him.
PS. I'm laughing. Roommate told the missionaries he would attend temple tomorrow at 9 AM. I asked when he wanted to leave cause he asked to drop them off earlier before I go to my church. Oh, he didn't say he was going to their temple service tomorrow, he is researching their religion. He will visit the temple later in the week. Yeah, sure he will.
No comments:
Post a Comment