Lecture from Management

Got email lecture from General Manager that included my fellow front desk workers. I included info for newbies from guest complaints in am email. I am told we need to talk cause I am new to day shifts and I can't tell when guests are lying me (I've worked day, night, and overnight shifts for 3 years). Everyone here knows all the rules. I wouldn't count on that. Apparently I can't make proper decisions when to compensate, but when I ask for help, he blows me off saying I should make decisions on my own as supervisor. I emailed back declaring I didn't compensate said guests and simply explained things to the guests with an apology.

I don't know what was said or what the guests heard. And I worked 25 years customer service so I am well aware that people lie to get free things. Either he trusts me to make decisions or he doesn't. Opinions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone