Ch 7 Bankruptcy Discharge

Received the discharge papers for my Ch 7 Bankruptcy. The trustee never demanded any money to pay to keep my car so I don't have to empty my retirement fund to keep my car that my Mom bought for me. Now I get to pay income tax on that $50,000 credit card debt that got discharged next year. And if my Mom dies in the next 6 months, I have to report any life insurance money I receive. Not everything gets discharged. My mortgage I reaffirmed so any payments go on my credit report. I wasn't behind on that so no foreclosure for me. Then I have to pay income taxes I owe from taking out money from retirement to pay my credit cards last year. Then I have to pay my student loans and one increased the monthly payments so will be done with that in December. The other will take 5 years to pay off. At least hopefully have less stress and less panic attacks. Not complete stress relief, but some relief.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone