Task force people

Well I came up with a new term tonight. B*tch Lecture. One task force person is driving me crazy with their daily lectures that offer no insight to do better, but just complaints. She keeps lecturing me that I ignore guests and that's why have poor customer service scores. Actually that guest I'm ignoring is someone I just gave room keys to and they are leaving. Another I knowledged saying "Just one second" and wrote a note about the guest I just helped. She stands in front of me and demands I stop ignoring the guest to help her. Why doesn't she get behind her counter and start helping guests in line instead lecturing me in front of a guest. I finished my note and then helped the guest.

Found out something interesting today. Remember the Financial Director who I replaced at another hotel last summer and then replaced me when his family didn't want to move to Chicago. Well he is currently working with a former coworker at another hotel. How do you like me now General Manager so eager to get rid of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone