Party for Mom

Had a party for Mom at my brother's house to celebrate her 85th Birthday (her actually birthday was the 15th). Brother grilled food and we had a family potluck. I brought corn on the cob. Took lots of family photos to document the occasion. Saw my great-nieces. I'm usually working (or sleeping after night audit shifts) when family gatherings happen so they had no clue who I was. That broke my heart. Hopefully I can see them more often with my day shifts now. After I got home, I get a call from my sister explaining the siblings were to have a meeting about Mom's care after the party. Now, she informs me of this meeting. I told her whatever thy decide is fine. I am too tired and dealing with too many problems of my own to deal with Mom's health problems. It's not that I don't care, I'm overwhelmed with my own problems and have no energy to take on her problems too. I'm sure they will decide what is best for Mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone