Headache I don't need
Since I can't find a replacement cat tower at the pet store I originally bought it from (ceiling dripped over it and ruined it), I am forced to find a replacement online. First company My Pet Island had exactly what I wanted, but they never send it. No email saying they sent it. After 2 1/2 months, I order another one from another company All Pet Furniture. After a week, I get it, put it together, and think whoever makes cat furniture doesn't have grown up cats, or cats period.
This stuff is for tiny kittens, my cats' fat butts are not going to fit in these holes. All selections for cat furniture have rope my cats don't like and covered in fake fur I don't know how my cats will react so I have to buy something whether it works or not. Is there something wrong with carpet covered furniture with big holes. Hopefully it won't fall over when one jumps on it. What I want is no longer made.
Since I paid my credit card bill to Paypal, I wonder how am I going to get a refund from the first company. I get a message stating their email is not set up correctly and their phone number is a voicemail box only and box is always full. Paypal automated answer is ask the merchant for the refund. Can't contact them. I finally got a Contact Us email so hopefully I get a response. Automated answer is not helping me.
This stuff is for tiny kittens, my cats' fat butts are not going to fit in these holes. All selections for cat furniture have rope my cats don't like and covered in fake fur I don't know how my cats will react so I have to buy something whether it works or not. Is there something wrong with carpet covered furniture with big holes. Hopefully it won't fall over when one jumps on it. What I want is no longer made.
Since I paid my credit card bill to Paypal, I wonder how am I going to get a refund from the first company. I get a message stating their email is not set up correctly and their phone number is a voicemail box only and box is always full. Paypal automated answer is ask the merchant for the refund. Can't contact them. I finally got a Contact Us email so hopefully I get a response. Automated answer is not helping me.
Comments