New guy
Friends at work are busy pushing a certain single guy my way. He asked me out but we can't decide where to go. That might be a bad sign saying we don't have much in common.
Why are these friends so pushy about this guy?, you ask. He's alive, single, mature adult, and has a job. If those are the qualifications to push a guy on me, no wonder I'm having bad luck finding a boyfriend. I need more than a wallet to fall in love with. But try to explain that to friends eager to place a warm body next to me. I guess they changed their minds that men are nothing but trouble and don't waste my time looking for Mr. Wrong.
Post later. Bye!
Why are these friends so pushy about this guy?, you ask. He's alive, single, mature adult, and has a job. If those are the qualifications to push a guy on me, no wonder I'm having bad luck finding a boyfriend. I need more than a wallet to fall in love with. But try to explain that to friends eager to place a warm body next to me. I guess they changed their minds that men are nothing but trouble and don't waste my time looking for Mr. Wrong.
Post later. Bye!
Comments