Black, black, or black

I went out shopping to look for a pair of boots to go with a new dress I bought recently. The boots I found were black, black, black, red, black, chocolate brown, black, ivory, black, and the color I was looking for tan. Of all the boots for sale in 3 stores, I only found 1 pair of tan boots. They're okay, heel is a little high and toe is narrow but I think I can tolerate to wear them without murdering my feet. I love shopping but the mono-style of it is tiring for someone who loves a variety. Silly me thinking shopping early in the Autumn season would get a better selection. When one shops at the end of a season, one usually finds more mono-style that is deemed too ugly to wear and never can find the correct size in something one does like. Ah, fashion. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone