Singles online

When I signed up to do paid surveys, I apparently got on the mailing list of a lot of things. One is for singles online, or dating services. I won't apply to anymore dating services. I tried that after my 30th birthday, and got so frustrated I cancelled my accounts. I only got one date out of it anyway. Now I'm 31 (eek!) and completely give up on men. Sure it would be wonderful to get married, live in a house in a small town, have kids and cats (I'm allergic to dogs), and have a white picket fence surrounding the yard full of flower beds. I just come to the realization that it will never happen. No man is ever going to find me attractive, I'm not going to make enough money to buy a house or adopt a child, and I have my cats to love and cuddle. I finally give up. I'll just single the rest of my life. I'm hopeless. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone