Mad rush

We had a mad rush to the litterbox today. Frodo was scratching at some dirt and sitting down. I knew he was preparing to pee. I grabbed him, rushed back to the apartment, and he runs out the door. I grab him again and drop him near the litterobx. he heads for the door with a meow. I pick up the litterbox scoop and start scratching a hole in the litterbox. Frodo comes up, scratches at the litter, and runs for the door. Trying to entice further his need to pee, I kept scratching at the litterbox. Frodo finally came around, jumped in the litterbox, scratched his own hole, and went. he covered his mess and off we went back outside. I let the kitties have extra time outside today. The neighbor girls came over to play with the kitties after we returned. Precious meowed like crazy wanting to go outside again. I worked on my Halloween cards for my coworkers. After the girls left, I found a little girl's shirt in my bed. I tossed it by the door to remember to give it to them when they come back. They were real happy I had kids movies in my collection. I don;t mean to be a bitch here, but I am getting tired of their visits. I have things to do besides entertain neighbor kids. But the kitties enjoy the attention. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone