Caught a cold

I think I got a cold last night. My throat started to hurt, congestion got so bad I felt being strangled, and started losing my voice. Got plenty of cold medicine in me now, thoguh the coughing is is same.

Then, even though I cancelled my suscription, I get an email from a computer dating service match. Yeah, sure. If the standard is a woman with a pulse, then I match everybody. What's wrong with him this time? Too old, ultra conservative politics ( I hate Bush), and hides in his profile photo under a hat and sunglasses. How am I suppose to know what he looks like? I'm shaky about responding to his email. His first question about me was if I mountian climb. I have asthma, so that would be no.

I don't think there is a guy meant for me no matter what my coworkers say. They seem to be looking for someone who is not me. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone