Bad Manager

My manager did something very mean to me a few days ago. She emailed me a webpage claiming the band I want to see in concert this spring would be on a chatroom. My favorite was on the chatroom the day before I received this email. Bad manager.
I love this band so much I read their bio book twice and I missed out on talking to Nikki Sixx. Then on top of that she informs me of a package deal where you can meet the band and get your picture taken with the band. She tells me I would suck from being cool getting that. I looked into it and that bitch knows I don't have $400. I barely make over minimum wage. Shame on her for getting me excited.
One good thing that happened was getting my email to the editor published in a magazine, though I was misquoted. I have been showing everybody I know my name in print. Some say congrats while others don't care. I'm so escatic I don't care. They spelled my name right too. A while ago the post office misspelled my name on the papers they give when you receive a package not fitting in your mailbox. A friend moved and neglected to tell me so her Christmas package was returned to me. My name on an address label was misspelled, though I should be used to it by now. Very few can spell it right. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone