Poor Rosie cat
At the vet. Rosie was limping on 3 legs yesterday and in the evening her paw looked swollen so booked appointment today. No resistance into carrier and no meows on the way so I know she is in pain. She getting x-rays of her leg to checks for any breaks from the swelling. She is 8 lbs.
Well, she wouldn't hold still for x-rays so they have to sedate her. Which will take a few hours. I have a job interview at 1:30. I don't even want the job, but stupid unemployment threatens to take away benefits if you turn down anything. I get emails of them contacting employers to see if I really applied.
Good news: Leg is not broken and no surgery is required. Bad News: Toe is fractured to explain the swelling, so Rosie gets pain meds for 2 weeks. And lots of rest. Today she rubbed her head against Rufus, and he replied in kind. So sweet, and I didn't have my smartphone to video it. Yesterday, Anna put her nose on Rosie's head. So sweet. Been trying to keep the dogs distant so she doesn't get knocked over.
Comments