Party Invite

Oh my, I got invited to new job Christmas party. Of course I am going. I have the day off. Going to bring my infamous pink moscato cupcakes my coworkers love so much. One coeorker is sad to see me leave cause I am the most patient trainer who teaches them how to do things.

2 days of driving the shuttle and run front desk produced 0 rides for guests. Last night, took 3 trips to and from Wells Fargo for a concert. I have tips to buy ingredients for baking. Going to be busy this weekend.

So happy to be leaving. My general manager was fired last night and I checked in the task force general manager into his hotel room. I will miss the man. He helped us at the front desk, worked hard to improve this hotel without a renovation.

Update: Wow, texted the former manager goodbye and he answered he worked for the company for over 6 years to wish me a happy holiday. No severance pay and fired a week before Christmas. What is wrong with these people. He moved his family here from out of state when he took the job last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone