Happy Birthday Niece

Trying to come up with a Black Friday special. Free shipping. Free gift. Discount. What would make you spend $25 at my shop? Thinking of selling cocoa mix. Would you buy cocoa mix or chocolate bomb from me?

Happy Birthday to my niece turning 21 at last. She can now rent a car (some places), rent a room, gamble, buy alcohol, buy vapors, and buy cigarettes. Though she has to pay higher car insurance rates until age 25. Years ago I said when she turned 21, I would take her to a bar. Her father is taking that honor of taking her to her first bar. Must teach responsible drinking habits. I told to be careful about the sugar in alcohol because she has diabetes and needs to restrict her sugar intake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone