Anxiety Attack

Had 3 days off and spent it lying down feeling sick from anxeity attacks. Thursday morning I felt so sick I couldn't go to work. Messaged the HR person at old hotel that I don't believe I can at that hotel anymore cause my anxiety is making me sick. She rehired me on the spot. I said I could do front desk on nights I don't do the night audit. Just not the morning shift cause that would destroy my sleep cycle. I can do the afternoon shifts. I wrote out a letter of good bye to my fellow employees and returned my key card and name tag to the hotel. I pick up a garage pass from my old hotel. Naturally the finance director at hotel was disappointed cause he needed my help (accounting should be a 2 person department). Start working tomorrow night. My anxiety went away too. Tried messaging more bankrutcy attorneys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone