Niece visit

My niece teaching children in South Korea how to speak English came home for a visit. She brought candy with Korean writing on the wrappers. We don't get these sweets in the states. Bummer. Had a good visit and gave her a candle for her future birthday (in 5 months). Got my first Valentine gnome finished. I hope people like it and sell at least one. Helped a coworker figure out why the printer didn't work. It was unplugged.

Roommate didn't get an apartment today so will be with me for a while. I told him Banquets and the Restaurant were always hiring. He has a girlfriend he has been with since last September. She bounces around friend's apartment to friend's apartment. I gather she is homeless. He said he met her while living in the hotel with with his coworker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone