New order

Hooray! Got a candle order, the first since the Christmas season. I also got a new mold for Valentine wax melts and created a new scent, Strawberry Rose for the new melts. I checked it online and someone thought of it before me. Oh well. Got my first candle sale of the year. New Year is looking bright.

Roommate thought he started a temp job today at a graphic design publishing company. It lasted an hour cause the office didn't know he was coming and I had to go back to get him right after I got home from dropping him off. He called the temp recruiter and got a "My bad, I forgot to tell the hiring manager you were coming". What? That was the end of that relationship with temp recruiter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone