Just another day
Another busy day and for 2 hours by myself so lost customers to the other registers when people got tired of waiting. Back up checkers had difficulty coming over to help so learned to annoy w/repeated SOS PA's until a manager ordered someone to help me. Whatever it takes. After a while, I noticed a manager walking by right after my SOS pages. Yeah, I got enough customers to block the aisle so I can't easily tell who's shopping and who's in line. Pointed out an abandoned cart to a manager. Hopefully nothing was stolen, it looked like clothes in it.
Plus had to wait half hour for a teenage coworker to show up. He asked me "Aren't you suppose to be gone?" I said, " Waiting for you."
Then after grocery shopping, come home to find a message from sister stating I forgot to pick niece and nephew. Too late to get them now. Have to call when she gets home, she didn't answer her cell.
Plus had to wait half hour for a teenage coworker to show up. He asked me "Aren't you suppose to be gone?" I said, " Waiting for you."
Then after grocery shopping, come home to find a message from sister stating I forgot to pick niece and nephew. Too late to get them now. Have to call when she gets home, she didn't answer her cell.
Comments