Adventures in babysitting

Picked up niece and nephew and loaded the car. Took them grocery shopping and they were so well behaved I bought them doughnuts and new books. They both pushed the cart while I guided. Nephew wanted to push by himself crying endlessly, but I stated that they both push or I push. They packed their xmas toys and enjoyed playing with my collection of toys too. They watched a couple movies nephew hasn't seen before. One niece had not seen before. I worked on my xmas village houses and they watercolored. Niece thought they were going to help me with xmas houses, but I said they are not touching my houses. Nephew is better at drawing and writing his name. Niece did well writing with a paintbrush, until nephew knocked over the water and ruined her work. Bedtime was quiet with me sitting nearby telling them to shush. All is quiet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone