Rebellious cat

I thought I was making progress with the cats outside. We spend 2 hours outside and after an hour or the two, they return to the door to go home. So on my work days I took them out w/out harnesses. First day they came back after 2 hours. Next day Precious was ready to go inside after 1 hour and 45 minutes, but Frodo was not. I called that bugger for 45 minutes and I hear his squeaks, but no Frodo appeared. I was 3 minutes late for work. Come home to lightening in sky and positive he will come in when it starts raining. Called him when I got home and he was at the back door and came around the building to the front door where I was. He was very thristy and hungry. It rained an hour after I got home. Good thing I didn't have a late flight like the night before when some jerk asked to make a long distance call on my put in the drawer business phone when I didn't have change and then on my personal cell phone when I said no. He couldn't hear the public phone very well. Hello, you're in an airport. I told him the phone takes credit cards.

Today the cats ran away when I grabbed the harness. Back to square one. So I sit here eating my fish sticks and fries and they enjoy napping on the carpet. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone