Cat on a hot tin tree

Today's main event is Precious being chased up a tree by a dog, with his leash dangling above my head. The dog was tied to the ground floor patio railing. The leash end came about 3 feet from my feet. It was a little terrier too. I think Precious would be the larger contender, but prefer him as a wuss. Then neighbor lady grabbed her dog and took it inside. It still barked from the glass door. We spent the rest of our walk in the stairwell.

Yesterday, a guy from the car rental next door gave me a crumpled napkin with scotch tape around the middle. Gee thanks, it's what I always wanted. Open it, he says. Tear the napking open and there are 2 buttons glued together with a pin clasp on the back. What is it?, I asked. A cat, he says. Oh, I see the ears and tail made of little wires. Thanks, I reply in bewilderment. Later, when he comes by to chat I ask what the occasion is. Not my birthday and not a holiday. Oh it is something he had for years and never worn so since I like cats, he decided to give it to me. Yeah, that's Mom's mentality. Everything she sees a cat on she buys for my sister and I.

Had to turn away a lot people wanting cars from being sold out. Not even a sexy smile will get an obnoxious I badly need a car today guy a car from me. Oh yeah, had drama when I walked in to work and found a long line of customers and 1 coworker. I called the other counter guy inside. Then, a car washer's (Joe) grandpa died 2-3 hours after he went into hospice care and he clocked out. This left 1 car washer outside. So counter guy had to go back out helping outside when the rush was over. Better go to bed now. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone