Visit with Mama
I visited Mom in the hospital today, for about 30 minutes when I had to go to work. She is doing better. She had a fever last night and today they said her blood was low so gave her her 2 pints. The first pint was done when I left. She announced that she would not be strong enough to climb the steps to the house so she will visit an assisted living place for a week to build up strength. She hoped Dad wouldn't be disappointed she wan't coming home right away. I said, He'll survive. We talked last night so there was not much to say really. I gave her the plant and her card.
Nothing else happened. Oh, cats were outside 30 minutes today when a guy started his motorcycle and they suddenly wanted back inside. Frodo was fascinated by the melting snow by the playground, it dripped down the pavement hill like a river and he had to paw at the moving drop of water, then shook his wet paw and sniffed the tiny river. Post later. Bye!
Nothing else happened. Oh, cats were outside 30 minutes today when a guy started his motorcycle and they suddenly wanted back inside. Frodo was fascinated by the melting snow by the playground, it dripped down the pavement hill like a river and he had to paw at the moving drop of water, then shook his wet paw and sniffed the tiny river. Post later. Bye!
Comments