Happy Birthday to Precious

Precious is 2 years old today. I got him a birthday cake for me and a can of tuna for him (and Frodo). I even got new sparkle candles for the event. I already got them a cat tower for both their birthday presents so I'll just lay a large piece of wrapping paper on the floor for them to crawl under.

At work I had 2 cat owners from same litter ask me when our cats' birthday. One I just told our cats' birthday is tomorrow. Yes, I am the only one who would remember something like that. I commented to a coworker, why don't you people write this down on a calendar so you don't have to ask me every year when our cats' birthday is.

We got a new monitor for the computer today at work. It has been broken a week. I commented to someone that we are taking bets on how fast a certain person realizes it is there. He never noticed the monitor was broken until I pointed it out touching the hanging on/off switch. He noticed it wasn't turned on, but didn't ask why that was. But didn't notice the broken switch hanging down. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone