Cat scratch fever

I was carrying Precious inside cause he didn't want to come in and as I walk in there is a vaccuum cleaner running from the other staircase. Precious freaks scratching my face and arm. Next I know blood is dripping down my lip and I try to catch it with my hand. Frodo and Precious won't come upstairs. I grab a paper towel and hold it crying for the damn cats to get up here. Can't exactly pick them up now. Precious comes up and I run out of room on the towel. I wash the blood off my hands and get another paper towel. I wiggle the fishing pole calling Frodo to come up. After a minute of staring at me, he comes up. I look in a mirror and see a big scratch above lip where the blood was coming out, a small cut just inside my bottom lip, and then 2 scratches on my cheek that were less gushing. When it finally stops, I rub out the stains on the hallway carpet, bathroom floor, counter and wall by the paper towels, and the sink. Then I rubbed off the blood stains off the fishing pole, my legs, and my shoes. Is your day adventurous as mine? Post later.Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone