Party!!!
My sister sells Tupperware so she is itchy to get me to host a Tupperware party. She said she will bring all the food and drink, and the Tupperware lady respresenting the company. I have been sharing the news at work to see if there is interest. I have a few excited to come and a few maybes. I never hosted a party before so I am relying on my sister for help. I do feel guilty making my sister bring all the food so I told her I can make cupcakes. I think this will be fun.
My sister often rags on me about getting better friends and working with higher class of people. She can't understand why I want to hang around poor trashy people. Easy: They accept me the way I am, fun to talk to, eagerly look at photos of my cats, and encourage my dreams. Why would I want someone else to be my friend?
Post later. Bye!
My sister often rags on me about getting better friends and working with higher class of people. She can't understand why I want to hang around poor trashy people. Easy: They accept me the way I am, fun to talk to, eagerly look at photos of my cats, and encourage my dreams. Why would I want someone else to be my friend?
Post later. Bye!
Comments