Quitting

I am quitting my volunteering at the local animal shelter. I didn't sign up to come over again. I doubt they will notice my absence. There nothing to do, nobody talks to me unless I speak first, and their fundraising events are on days I work. They are most antisocial people I ever met, they must work office cubicles where idle conversation doesn't happen. They don't welcome people coming to see the animals and barely speak to each other. I didn't come across town to spend hours twiddling my thumbs asking 4 times if there is something, anything I can do. I did stock the merchandise, fold up carriers for adopted pets, and separate newspapers. I got my other musuem volunteer work that has people willing to speak to me. Sorry, being a salesclerk made me actually want to speak to people. Customers expect conversation even if it is just about the weather. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone