Interesting wake up call

This morning I wake up and here comes kitty in my face. This time when she licked the Blistex off my lips, she starts sucking my upper lip, like she is sucking a nipple. Perhaps she was dreaming of mama cat. She kneaded her paws on my cheeks. Again, when I take out the grabage, she won't get back in the apartment. I toss her back in to have her run out before I reach the door. Bad kitty. She jumped up on my keyboard and messed everything up. She is napping behind it right now. I can't open the balcony door because it is too cold. Poor kitty wants to go out. better go before kitty jumps on the keyboard again. 3 keys are ready to come off from her claws resisting being removed from the keyboard. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone