Funny people

Naturally as a proud aunt I had to share at work my niece's graduation news,
thus informing why I will be missing next week. A few asked which school she
attends, so I brought in the invitation to show-and-tell because her school
name is 6 words long and hard to remember. A couple guys misinterpreted my
proud aunt news and were ready to party hard at her reception (They were
thinking she lives in Des Moines and having a keg party at their house all
day and night). I replied, Why would I invite you to my niece's graduation,
in another state? At least everybody else got that I was just sharing good
news. Besides, her reception takes place in a nearby church so there will be
no rowdy drunken graduation party for my niece. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone