Shopping

I went shopping today after the news said the President's Air Force One was up in the air. Apparently he was here to visit a nursing home to speak with seniors about his Medicare plan. Yeah, people in a nursing home are really going to care about his medicare plan when they are close to death's doorstep. But any visitor lifts their spirits. Next came a fundraising dinner for Iowa's governor's race that cost $250 per person to attend and if one had a spare $10,000 they could get their picture taken with the President. I noticed the news did not show coverage of people posing with the President, just him speaking at a podium.

I bought my gift for my oldest niece's high school graduation. I got her a couple of cardboard dressers, photo frames, and a teddy bear with tasseled cap and diploma. People look at me strange when say my niece is graduating high school next month. Knowing my luck with men, I bet she gets married before I do. That would be depressing to be my niece's bridesmaid. If my luck changes, she can be my maid of honor. Post later. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone