More Frustration

I want to scream. I want to cry. I have been trying to publish my Ebook since May, and they are still rejecting it cause it's not formatted correctly. I am getting ready for my next farmer's market in 3 days and finish my Halloween accessory collection (got the clothes done). I don't have time for this. Maybe work on it this weekend.

My day got better. I received my ordered greeting cards and ready to sell them at my farmer's market in 2 days. And not understanding the software of the online site, the words are printed on the wrong side on 4 of the cards. 7 Total designs. I am trying to get work done for my market, I can't even cry or scream in frustration. I got to finish my work and pray nobody cares my cards have the words printed on the wrong side on the inside. Somebody hopefully will think it amusing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone