New hair cut

New haircut. I can see waves forming in hair. When short, my hair forms waves. When long, my hair is straight Salon hairdresser barely spoke to me while they were cutting. Not a fancy do, just a whack job and blow dry. At least they could have done was style it after cutting, but no. Oh well.

Well roommate bought a new shower curtain that is fabric without a plastic liner. The curtain has green pine trees will match the fish curtain rings beautifully.

Well now roommate says the grocery store meat department manager called him today offering a job. Said there was a misunderstanding when I reacted that he said he was rejected. Doesn't know when he starts or what pay. Will see what happens. I poited out they ususally send an email with the job offer including start date and pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone