RIP Mom

Got woken up by sister calling my cell phone at 5:30 AM. I thought it was my cell alarm so swiped and layed back down. I could hear her vocie saying, "Hello, Hello?". I realized my sister my was calling me, but she hung up. She called my regular phone and I answered. I apologized and explained I thought it was my phone alarm going off. The nurse woke her up to tell her Mom was gone. I read messages how Mom was in pain last night so doctor got painkillers ordered from a pharmacy that were to be deilvered. All they had was morphine and not the other painkillers that was delivered around 2:30 AM. At least she wasn't in pain when she died in her sleep and with my Dad now. She missed him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone