Dreams

Had a Misty dream last night. She was little girl with little golden wings calling for mommy. Then she came closer and Misty the cat started licking my face saying, Sorry Mommy I love you, but it was just my time and Bilbo is here too. A little boy with white robes appeared. Then Misty laughed and said something was coming, something I will always remember. I hope it's not another trauma I have to deal with.

Driver had a sister die recently so I helped cover the shuttle this weekend. Made enough tips to fill up my gas tank with change to spare. Have my interview tomorrow as receptionist to a law office. Wish me luck. $0.15 more per hour but I will take it.

Well roommate is gone until the 25th, back to Texas to visit his high school friend who paid for the ticket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone