Farewell to guest

Well, pregnant friend is leaving today. Found a friend to pick her up and take her a safe place. Roommate didn't say where so I guess staying with friend or relative. The teenage cousin will be staying until Wednesday roommate has him help him with dishes. I bet he never his Mom with the dishes at home. The mother will be picking him on Wednesday. Kid is mad at friend cause her aunt/his mom contacted the friend and she squealed he was with her.

Roommate had a phone interview today so hoping for the in person interview is offered soon.

Had trauma at the grocery store. Store had a snack sale and left my phone at work so couldn't add the total as I shopped. I ended up being 3 cents short of the cash I had. Cashier gave me the 3 cents and I was gracious thanking her. But it was really embarrassing and cried all the way home. I planned to go to another store and get a few more things but now I can't. Have to wait until bank opens. Since Covid, the bank shortened their hours. I was so happy getting a new job, but it doesn't pay enough to buy groceries. Roommate says he will get a job and help me pay for groceries, we will be ok. I apologized for the food running low waiting for my first paycheck. He said he faced starvation before so he will never complain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone