Video games

Funny. Roommate received a video console from a friend to play video games on my TV. So I don't get to watch TV anymore cause he is on it all night. Video games are like watching a 3-D cartoon movie. He plays video games all day and night. He was playing a multi-player game on speakerphone when my cat Misty jumped up on the couch. I spoke sweet things to her as I petted her and heard roommate say to his friend on speakerphone, "She's talking to the cat".

He visited his work friends today and came home high with a bottle of rum. I asked if he was sharing the rum. I am used to cocktails so poured some Mountain Dew in with my glass of rum. Not bad. He drinks it straight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone