Trying to help

I ordered a tent online. If roommate wants to live among the homeless cause that is where he feels among friends, then I need to let go and let him leave. He has a cold right now so not kicking him out right this second. I told him about my purchase. I said I prayed how to help him to back onto his feet. I had an Epiphany. I am being selfish not pushing him to get a job, not demanding he help around the house, and not really wanting him to leave. He leaves and I go back to being alone with 2 cats and a ferret. I finished by saying I need to let him go.

He reponded by saying he could sell it and invest the profits in Bitcoin. I point out how I paid for it and he should split the profits. He din't really answer. He is not liking his friends, especially his ex girlfriend right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone