Deck the Halls

Great-niece celebrated her Fifth Birthday via livestream at home. Next fall she will start Kindergarten. How fast kids grow up. Had to buy new icicle lights for my roof and a couple new lawn ornaments to replaced the old stuff no longer working properly. Worked on my tax classes once got all my decorations aroudn the house up. My Mom says I have too many decorations. Gotta take Mom shopping (for my sister's kids) and perhaps since I can't come up to her apartment and she is too crippled to haul out the boxes, I'll give her some of my decoartions in a sack she could easily put out. Then have to write my Christmas letter, send out cards, bake treats, and deliver treats. I think for Chritmas Day, I'll set out treat bags for my coworkers to gather what treats they want and hopefully won't steal my containers this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone