Practicing

Have been practicing my skateboard this week. I plan to teach my niece and nephew how to skateboard so have to reteach myself. I loved skateboarding as a teenager (though not as good as say, Tony Hawk). Skateboards are different now. My old skateboard was flat with 2 sandpaper strips, now are concave with whole standing platform is sandpapered. Takes some time to get used to it. Hope niece and nephew like it too.

Today I practiced walking in 4" platforms to get blank stare from Frodo. He followed me around the apartment and ran away when I got close. Think can handle them when I wear them during my niece's dance recital. Sure I can wear flat shoes as guys like to point out, leading me to say "Ok, let's pretend I'm a woman and not a man like you, and women wear heels". Flat shoes kill my feet while heels give more arch support. If you stand still, your toes get a lot of pressure so always best to move around in them. Seriously, look at any women's shoe section and you will find a lot of heeled shoes. Women like heels (it's makes us taller to reach the lips of the men we love) and makes our legs look slimmer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone