Excitement of the day

My excitement of the day is cat Frodo sneezing in my face, nice spray too. Poor baby, must have a cold. I tried to remove mats from cat Precious fur with the bite marks and scratches on my hand to prove it. Ah, the pleasures of cat ownership.

Last night I was so thirsty and ran out of pop, after the cafeteria closed (I hate it when they close early). So informed new guy I was going to the pop machine over by the gates that takes credit cards (in case a customer of mine appears). Oh, he can give me money for it. But I have no money to pay him back. Don't worry about it, he says. Ok, is there a reason he is kissing my ass. No reason, he says with a smile. Then later he moves my car to his stalls that are closer (I'm too lazy to go out in freezing weather to move it myself, I rather go out once instead of twice). And he left the engine runnign so my car would be warmed up when I left. God I hope he is single cuz the last guy who told me he was single was actually engaged.

Better go. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone