Woe is me

I wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed, take Precious for a walk, and thought I was having a good day Wrong!I just wanted a drink of pop when the cafeteria cup lid flew off causing me to suddenly squeeze it and tipping it enough to spill all over the counter. Went through a bunch of paper towels and drenched the printer. It is now broken. Then had to borrow from my coworker to get a refill cuz I had 2 inches left. Even better I stand forever cuz my chair got wet.

And then the icing on the cake. I'm told I have to rent from the far lot where we return cars cuz we have too many customers coming in after the car washers leave. Let the whining begin. Why do I get punished going to a faraway lot, why can't you bring it to the door, why can't I have a car in near lot, what's wrong with you people don't you know anything about customer service, what happens if I can't start the engine I have to walk all the way back here.

And next, I miss Mira Sorvino. Her husband rented a car from the car rental next door but I was too busy to notice her walking around. Darn it. Back home again ready for bed. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone