Fun in the snow

It is snowing outside. I took it started right before I left work cuz the streets had not been plowed. It is so much fun to drive in the center of the road cuz I can't see the lines. How often does one get to do that? I drove very slow forcing the people behind me to zoom pass. I notice a lot of revving from trucks and Suv's making them fishtail when they turn. Then snow flies up when they try to stop. I skid every time I try to stop so I am not speeding up. Then someone had to turn right causing the 3 cars ahead of me to to slide and hit the curb cause this was on a curve (turning left). The one in front of me (Suv) hits the curb so hard he goes over and plops back down on the road. I have to hit the curb to keep from spinning as I try to slow down (turning the wheel to follow the curve), only I just brush it gently (I was going 25 at this point). Hitting the curb is also a good way to stop the car if you are skidding. I notice the Suv driving slower after that until he got to go through a yellow light and I had to stop. No more curb hitting or skidding cuz a snowplow appeared so the road was less snowy. Home again, jiggety jog. I'll have fun tomorrow brushing all the wet snow off my car.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone