Ouch!!

I reheated my chicken strips in the microwave last night and when I grabbed the container the steam burnt me. I've never been burned by steam before. Grease jumping out of a skillet, yes. Windshield de-icer, yes (and it took almost a year for my finger to feel normal again). But never steam. My thumb is all pink now and still hurts a little and really aches when anything touches it. I keep running cold water and hold an ice cube in a rag to it to calm it. Aspirin doesn't work. I know, Aloe vera for burns. Anyhow, I'm getting Precious all excited with visitors knocking on the door and Frodo jumps on top of the cupboards in fear. I got my director's chair for outdoor shoots. It came assembly required. Wish me luck. Post later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's called Rubbish

Looking for the Cat

New phone